The school provides transport facility to its student as per the existing routes. Students can avail the school transport facility. The bus routes are drawn out and parents should contact the school transport in-charge for necessary details. Every vehicle user will have to pay the charges for calendar months. The vehicle service once availed cannot be discontinued by the child without any valid reason. Parents are required to take written permission from the Principal. No refund in any case will be made. One side school transport commuting facility is not permitted.
All safety norms must be followed while travelling in the School Vehicle. Children who are travelling in the school bus will not be allowed to go back home with parent/guardian during school hours or when the school gets over. In case of emergency prior approval needs to be taken for the same.BUS RULES
1. All students using the school vehicle facility are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the vehicle.
2. Vehicles will not wait for late comers.
3. Child should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the vehicle.
5. No students should come near the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt.
6. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
7. The drivers are authorised to stop vehicle at designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all vehicle commuters and is always subject to change.
8. When the vehicle is in motion students must not move around and no part of their body should be outside the vehicle.
9. Object of any kind must not be thrown in or out of the vehicle.
10. The students are advised not to cause any damage to the vehicle.
11. Unruly behaviour (shrieking and shouting) is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
12. The driver's attention must not be distracted by students for any reason.
13. The vehicle teachers and the student vehicle monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
Transport facility is available to take the students to and from school.