Counseling & Guidance cell
We have a team of full time counselors to facilitate our students to work through their difficult time such that they could optimally utilize their potentials to the fullest.
The counseling and guidance cell provides support to our students in the following ways:-
1. Offers emotional and psychological support to students and helps them resolve their difficulties.
2. It is a part of like skills Education Programme and help students, learn positive and adaptive skills to deal with life situations.
3. Provides them with career guidance to help students make appropriate choices for higher education
4. conducts group activities and workshop to raise awareness and sensitive students in order to help them develop as sensitive and responsible individuals.
5. collaborates with teacher parents and others personnel in order to facilitate a child oriented environment.